Wondering About The Benefits Of Sustainability Certification?
Wondering about the Benefits of Sustainability Certification?
Our recent study of 12 wine-growing regions around the world concluded that BC can expect the following economic benefits from sustainability certification:
• Consumers are consistently willing to pay for sustainable wine
• Certification creates market differentiation
• Sustainability labels positively impact consumer purchase decisions
• Consumer awareness and attitudes increase demand for sustainable certified wine, and
• Certification provides access to new markets
The report clearly shows that pursuing more sustainable practices is not only the right thing to do, but is increasingly expected by the consumer, ultimately rewarding sustainability certified businesses. Have a look at our report.
We look forward to helping you realize these benefits. The SWBC sustainability certification program will be the first, third-party verified sustainability certification program in British Columbia. Benchmarked against the best in the world, the Standards require practices that not only benefit the environment, but also support social wellbeing and enhance the bottom line.